Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Seven Grandkids

Sophia Cayenne
Kai Luca
Our first grandchild was born to my son, Mykel, and his wife, Ann in the city of Boston in 2004. Her brother, Kai, was born in Boston, too a few years later, 2006.

When Alex and Rowan were 8 and 11, my son, Adam, got together with their Mama, Lisa.  Lisa and Adam had two little boys a few years later.
In 2010, Desmond was born, and this year, 2011, Leonardo arrived.  What a big, adorable family they are now.

Des and Leo
Alex and Rowan, my new Step-grandkids now 13 and 11.
Seven is our family lucky number. and 11 is, too, so perhaps there are 4 more grand babies to come. Lisa and Adam will be married on 11-11-11 and it will be the first time all three new boy babies will meet. Now, if only I had time to make them tuxedos.

Our newest grandchild is Eko, Jade and Jay's baby boy. My daughter has been a Mama for 6 weeks now and of course she is loving it. My new East Coast Trio of baby boys is complete. My West Coast grand kids, Sophie and Kai,  we all miss so much, and their parents, too. I look forward to the day I have all my three children and their families all together for a big gathering, but until then, we are so lucky to have email and once in awhile, skype. There's nothin' like the real thing, though.
                             I am a happy Oma.

No comments:

Post a Comment